Sweet&Salty Chocolate Bars
Updated: Nov 26, 2018
Quick and fun chocolate, marshmallow and pretzel bars.
Kids' favourite but we also have to admit - we love the combination of sweet and salty! :)
Yield: 20 bars
Time: 5 minutes prep + 1 hour chilling
Tin: 20cmx20cm square
- 300g milk chocolate
- 200g dark chocolate
- 100g Reese’s peanut butter chocolate chips (if you don’t have it then replace by milk chocolate bar)
- 3 tablespoons Reese’s Peanut butter or Homemade Peanut Butter
- 20g salted butter
- 80g mini marshmallows
- 20 mini salty pretzels
- 50g Reese’s pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
1. Line the baking form with two crisscrossed sheets of aluminium foil, leaving an overhang on sides.
2. Melt butter on low heat and add milk chocolate, dark chocolate, peanut butter chocolate chips, coarse salt and 3 tablespoons of peanut butter. Stir until combined and smooth. Add mini marshmallows and stir until combined. Pour the mixture into the baking form. Stick in pretzels (push gently into the chocolate mixture) and sprinkle with Reese’s pieces. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
1. Check this post ('Hints' section) if you want to prepare Homemade Peanut Butter: